Saturday, April 27, 2013

ahhhh

ahhhhhhhh waliao.. today so many things happening sia.. aiyo.. my head like gonna burst.. so titus has broekn up with rukshini.. and he messaged me that.. i have become the bitch that split the loving couple now.. yea he break up with her why must come and tell me sia.. to maake me feel guilty and shitty.. wad the hell does he wan from me.. he wanna leave me and go right.. go la.. bloody hell why the hell must he come and tell me.. to tell me that becoz of me they broke up? i ruined his life once more? wtf sia.. he wanna throw me away throw me la.. if he can so easily jus leave me and go.. and good! go!!!! aarrgghhh wad does he wan!!!!!!! i wanna cry.. jus cry my eyes out.. but  am too tipsy to do it.. -_- aiyo intha love shit-eh vendaam.. i wanna jus  live my life volunteering and helping ppl..  i wanna become sanyaasi.. _/\_ vanakam

No comments: